Search
Google
Developer's Blog

Saltair, UT, USAOriginally, our goal was to build a Channel Tunnel between Hungary and the US. ...Ya know,
pick and shovel, keyboard and mouse…

Then we figured, Well, why not a tunnel under all seven seas?

Come take a peek

Advertise with Us!

Tisza Lodge Tiszaderzs

Puszta.com = serving foreign visitors to Hungary
English content --> Your Ad
+

Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Puszta.com photo gallery, a continually updated collection of photo contest entries and our personal and visitor photographs.

Come and see the thousand faces of Hungary and the Hungarian culture

Developer's Blog 04/07/2007

Previous entry

July 4, 2007

The Not So Obvious

Besides this week’s Cool Blue of the Start page (notice how it soars, btw?), I’ve been adding little touches to quite a few of the articles. See for example ‘Goulash a la Jonah’ in Internet Explorer. Point your mouse over each picture, and read the-story-within-the-story.

I’ve also added interesting links to ‘The Walled-up Wife’ Part 1 and Part 2, and made sure that even though the Zsolnay Open House and the Kecskemet Animation Film Festival are over this year, the articles and relevant links are still easily accessible to you.

Eco-tourism enthusiasts and birdwatchers will find real gems in the What’s New box, and as you may have read in my June 30 entry, we brought some amazing new material from Kalocsa. I’ll do my best to process- and upload it ASAP. You’re going to Love it! …And I can sincerely advise you to make sure you include these spots in your itinerary while you are in Hungary: Kalocsa is a tiny city with huge treasures inside. I promise.

PS: Someone from Socorro, NM, USA, and someone from Verona, Italy Googled me by name, and checked out 22, 21, and 31 English pages here on Puszta.com. Curiosity is killing me. Care to click on Comments and tell me how may I help you? I know I still didn’t post the Privacy Policy on the site, but the e-mails sent to customer_service@puszta.com land in my mail box, and Scouts Honor, I won’t spam you or misuse your private information.

…And if I won’t, no one else will, because I’m the only English language writer @ Puszta.com at the moment. :-)
In fact, I was just wondering if there will ever come a Steve Ballmer to “sing” ‘Developers, Developers’ to me:

Developers, Developers, ...
(You may have to use Firefox for this one to work.)

…Ah, forget it! I’ll do it myself:

Developers, Developers
Developers, Developers
Da, Da, Da
Developers, Developers
Developers, Developers…

…I LOVE THIS SITE!
YEAAAAH!

Comment  

Next