Search
Google
Developer's Blog

Saltair, UT, USAOriginally, our goal was to build a Channel Tunnel between Hungary and the US. ...Ya know,
pick and shovel, keyboard and mouse…

Then we figured, Well, why not a tunnel under all seven seas?

Come take a peek

Advertise with Us!

Tisza Lodge Tiszaderzs

Puszta.com = serving foreign visitors to Hungary
English content --> Your Ad
+

Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Puszta.com photo gallery, a continually updated collection of photo contest entries and our personal and visitor photographs.

Come and see the thousand faces of Hungary and the Hungarian culture

Developer's Blog 13/06/2007

Previous entry

June 13, 2007

An Actor Out on Loan

For today’s title I borrowed this line from “Riders on the Storm” by The Doors, because of two things:

1. The obvious: the most recent article I posted on Puszta.com is an invitation to the “Riders on the Storm” concert on July 7, 2007, on Budapest’s Margaret Island.

2. The less obvious: I spent all day today wearing “my other hat” – working on Internet Marketing instead of web development.

You see, the order I placed for the magical, clone-dumping hammock (the kind Homer Simpson had) still wasn’t delivered to my doorstep, so I had to put on some makeup and a different outfit, and go out into the cyber world to sell my product. I’m not sure what I like most: writing articles or selling them. If it were such a simple decision, I’d vote for the former, but I have a gut feeling that from the moment I sit down to write, I am actually working on selling.

…Or even earlier than that: the subject I choose is already a sales technique, huh?

Well, I sure hope that we’ll soon have all things ready for you to feel more comfortable with making comments here.
…And then I’ll start getting answers to my life’s big questions. ;-)

The Chick or the Egg?

Comment  

Next