Search
Google
Developer's Blog

Saltair, UT, USAOriginally, our goal was to build a Channel Tunnel between Hungary and the US. ...Ya know,
pick and shovel, keyboard and mouse…

Then we figured, Well, why not a tunnel under all seven seas?

Come take a peek

Advertise with Us!

Tisza Lodge Tiszaderzs

Puszta.com = serving foreign visitors to Hungary
English content --> Your Ad
+

Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Puszta.com photo gallery, a continually updated collection of photo contest entries and our personal and visitor photographs.

Come and see the thousand faces of Hungary and the Hungarian culture

Developer's Blog 05/06/2007

Previous entry

June 5, 2007

Non Sequitur

As I was browsing through our Photo Gallery, I came across this one, “the Hungarian Sahara”, and it reminded me of an article I read about a week ago. Between April 20 and June 14, organizers of the Dakar rally are giving press conferences in eight big cities around the world, and they recently visited Budapest. Étienne Lavigne, the Director of the Dakar noted that by September 2007 the ASO (Amaury Sport Organisation) will make a decision whether to start off the 2009 or 2010 Dakar Rally in Budapest. Wow, that would be something!

Budapest-Dakar rally
…. It would definitely give Hungarian tourism a major boost. But we’ll have to wait till September to find out….

Photo: drbubo

…However, in the mean time, I posted a cute little article on Chamomile, my favorite flower after Daisies. It reminds me of childhood summers in Grandma’s village among the hills of Transylvania.

Comment  

Next