Search
Google
Developer's Blog

Saltair, UT, USAOriginally, our goal was to build a Channel Tunnel between Hungary and the US. ...Ya know,
pick and shovel, keyboard and mouse…

Then we figured, Well, why not a tunnel under all seven seas?

Come take a peek

Advertise with Us!

Tisza Lodge Tiszaderzs

Puszta.com = serving foreign visitors to Hungary
English content --> Your Ad
+

Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Puszta.com photo gallery, a continually updated collection of photo contest entries and our personal and visitor photographs.

Come and see the thousand faces of Hungary and the Hungarian culture

Developer's Blog 06/06/2007

Previous entry

June 6, 2007

Worms of the World, Unite!

I picked this worm as my mascot for today, because he’s cute and colorful. …And he’s pretty skillful, ingenious, and persistent. And I need to keep all that in mind these days.

I’m in dire need of clones. I want one of them magic hammocks Homer Simpson had in “Send in the Clones”. He lays down for a nap; the hammock starts spinning, and out come the clones. Wow, I’d LOVE that! I’ve got chores for at least 23 Irens, and if they could generate some income, I’d hire some more people to write articles, take pictures, translate, do web marketing, optimize keywords, do surveys, analyze statistics, sell, find partners, ya name it.

But until that traveling salesman knocks on my door with the magic hammock, all I have left is to get high on store-bought chocolate chip cookies and Strawberry Cake recipes, and keep on pressing forward.

…Say, what does this bring to your mind?

Something like this? (Hint-Hint…)