Search
Google
Developer's Blog

Saltair, UT, USAOriginally, our goal was to build a Channel Tunnel between Hungary and the US. ...Ya know,
pick and shovel, keyboard and mouse…

Then we figured, Well, why not a tunnel under all seven seas?

Come take a peek

Advertise with Us!

Tisza Lodge Tiszaderzs

Puszta.com = serving foreign visitors to Hungary
English content --> Your Ad
+

Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Puszta.com photo gallery, a continually updated collection of photo contest entries and our personal and visitor photographs.

Come and see the thousand faces of Hungary and the Hungarian culture

Developer's Blog 25/05/2007

May 25, 2007

Read All About It!

So what's all the buzz about content developing? The buzz? The Hype! Talking about an adrenaline rush!…
I've been churning out articles for the past week like crazy. Sleep? What are you talking about? A 1-2 hr. blackout & I'm right back behind the computer, ogling the Google stats & coming up w/ the next thing to write about, the next group of people to target, the next set of netsurfers to lure back.

But let's start at the beginning, shall we? See, this webpage you are visiting at the moment was close to nothing a couple of months ago. No, really. I'm not trying to show off here. We've been working on it for over a year, but the whole thing - in its present form - started to come together just about two months ago. So practically what you get to see from the front row is the birth and development of one of the Internet's newest babies. :)

The keyboards have been burning under the computer programmers' and content developers' fingers, and when we really needed a break, we were out there taking pictures, and collecting stories and adventures to write about.
But it was all worthwhile:

Last night, around 11, we hit

8,000 pageviews!

That's right, folks, that's eight thousand pageviews within a month! Not much advertisin' or nottin', just being out there and doing the best we can.

So I thought I should share that with y'all. Don't go away. We'll be back with more!

Comment