Search
Google
Developer's Blog

Saltair, UT, USAOriginally, our goal was to build a Channel Tunnel between Hungary and the US. ...Ya know,
pick and shovel, keyboard and mouse…

Then we figured, Well, why not a tunnel under all seven seas?

Come take a peek

Advertise with Us!

Tisza Lodge Tiszaderzs

Puszta.com = serving foreign visitors to Hungary
English content --> Your Ad
+

Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Puszta.com photo gallery, a continually updated collection of photo contest entries and our personal and visitor photographs.

Come and see the thousand faces of Hungary and the Hungarian culture

Developer's Blog 27/05/2007

Previous entry

May 27, 2007

A Little Piece of Heaven

I had the great joy of meeting some of my Hungarian-American friends today. (“Amerigarians”, I call 'em. :)) We haven't seen each other since August 2004, when I left the good ol' US of A, so it was quite the reunion! AND they brought me a care package from Wal-Mart:

• One bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • One ½ pound bar Hershey's Symphony (Almonds & Toffee Chips), and
  • Kool-Aid

Ah, the sugar rush! Watch me bounce off the walls for a couple of days. :)

It's a long, holiday weekend, but I'm still planning to do little touchups on the site, so stay with me, I'll make it worthwhile. Like, for example, today we prepared the display surface for these blogs. We still have to build a structure that will allow you to submit your comments directly, but in the mean time we have the e-mail option. Feel free to write me: I promise that we won't collect your personal info, and we won't spam you. I'll have our Privacy Policy, too, up and running shortly.

Thanx for checking in today, and Here's to you, dear Visitor!

Life is Gooood. :)