Offer valid July 1 – December 31, 2008
Puszta.com = an average of 12.000 visitors/month;
an average of 24.000 pageviews
from 6 continents of the world*
*first semester of 2008, and constantly growing
Launched in March 2007, Puszta.com is an online magazine that focuses on the needs of foreigners interested in Hungary, and serves locals and visitors to the Great Plains region
as well. As its name suggests, Puszta.com is meant to draw attention to the charm of the Hungarian plains – its natural beauty, its cultural heritage, its characteristic architecture – as well as to provide news and information about living on the plains.
The editors of Puszta.com pay close attention to their audience. The English and German pages are not translations of the Hungarian content, but articles specifically written for speakers of the target culture
1. Database Inclusion
- PR articles for businesses whose services or products directly relate to Puszta.com’s profile.
- Banner advertising for service providers, businesses, organizations and companies whose offers can be associated with Puszta.com’s profile (tourism, transportation, expat life, events and conferences, real estate, doctors, dentists, language schools, etc.)
PR article not longer than 3500 characters, with a photo gallery of no more than 9 pictures. Price includes editing and search engine optimization, and entitles for a 20% discount on translation/localization.
Major categories: accommodations; restaurants, bars, tea and coffee shops, etc., specialty food markets; services; sites to see; sports; cultural events; active tourism; health and wellness, etc.
- Hotel, B&B, apartments – above 20 rooms: 36 000 HUF/year
- Less than 20 rooms – 15 000 HUF/year
- Camping grounds – 10 000 HUF/year
- Restaurants, bars, etc. – 12 000 HUF/year (text: 500-1000 characters; 2 pictures)
- Other services – 12 000 HUF/year
2. Related articles
Four (4) articles/year, including special offers, discounts, events, etc. linked to the main article included in the database: 12 000 HUF/year.
3. Priority Listing
A Priority Listing brings your business to the attention of visitors looking for events, accommodations, goods and services in a specific locality. Priority Listings’ leads are prominently displayed under a locality/site description, invitation to a major event, etc., thus increasing the visibility of your Company’s entry in the database: 24 000 HUF/year.
* Priority Listing positions are available strictly on a first come, first served basis
To our partners we offer:
- 1 free puszta.com e-mail address
- 30% discount on select printing services
- 50% discount on domain services.
For rural B&Bs:
- The one-time price includes 200 free post cards featuring their guest house.
Puszta.com strives to inform readers about all that might be of interest or useful to know during their stay in the country. According to this, your advertised services and products will not only reach the target customers, but also the specific people who are interested in the region or locality where your business is. (For example, advertising spots appearing on pages about events and activities, about folklore, or about a given locality or region.)
Plus, wherever your products and services complement Puszta.com’s goals and objectives, we will create further web content to draw attention to your offers.
Standard size ad spaces on Puszta.com come in various shapes and forms, at one low price
Standard banner size tariffs (max. 15 Kbyte) — Price/month
- Long banner 690 × 110 pixels — 90 000 HUF
- Standing banner 120 x 600 pixels — 90 000 HUF
- Small box 280 × 400 pixels — 90 000 HUF
Text link — Price/month: 10 000 HUF
Banner ads run at the top or bottom, or standing on the right side of a large box under an agreed upon Menu of Puszta.com – on a first come first serve basis. Small box ads run in the context of the promoted service or product; text links will appear in a small box (see for example the Google ads in the left column).
Receive 15% off your print order
, when you advertise on Puszta.com
Prices include VAT!
Ask for a quote
Offer valid July 1 – December 31, 2008