Welcome to the Puszta.com photo gallery, a continually updated collection of photo contest entries and our personal and visitor photographs.
Come and see the thousand faces of Hungary and the Hungarian culture.
Address: 5340 Kunhegyes, Szabadság tér 13.The second largest Calvinist Church in Hungary, and the symbol of the town, the Calvinist Church of Kunhegyes is considered to be the 'Cathedral of the Great Plains'. Based on Ferenc Homályossy's plans, the constructions were started in 1827, originally designed to have only one steeple. Architect József Griesner started the work, but was dismissed in 1841 for refusing to obey orders, thus Mihály Streimvölger had led the constructions, designing an additional steeple in 1841 and finishing the work 3 years later.
The organizers reserve the right to change the program at any time.